How to Release Your Faith for Spiritual Authority
2 Dec 2015
As Believers, it is good when we recognize we have spiritual authority, but we must also know how to use it. This authority goes beyond religion—it has to do with releasing our faith in spiritual laws. Authority is simply the right to use God’s power by enforcing these laws. Similar to earthly police officers who enforce the laws of the land, we have received authorization to enforce the laws of the spirit. This authority does not come from our performance, but directly from Jesus, Who is Grace personified.
- Faith unlocks our God-given authority.
- We have been given all authority and power, but we have a responsibility to keep our part of this covenant by speaking and walking in it.
- God created men and women in His own image. He blessed them, gave them dominion over the earth and everything in it, and told them to be fruitful and multiply (Genesis 1:27, 28).
- Jesus said we can move mountains by speaking to them, but we must first believe in our heart that we are able to do this and can make it happen (Mark 11:23).
- We must remember God, because He is the One who gave us the power to get wealth. This was to establish His covenant with us (Deuteronomy 8:18).
- We can take action to make wealth come to pass in our lives, not through our own self-effort, but because we are expected to do our part according to God’s law of prosperity.
- We need to understand how the spiritual laws of prosperity and wealth operate.
- When we give, we receive in the same measure that we gave (Luke 6:38).
- This is a specific instruction on how to activate these laws.
- They only work if we believe enough to do what the Scriptures tell us to do in this area.
- God commands blessings on us, and in everything we put our hand to. He will open heaven’s treasures to us (Deuteronomy 28:8, 12).
- He promises to bless us, but we must put our hands to work to allow Him to do this.
- If we do not work, we should not eat (2 Thessalonians 3:10).
- When we step out in faith and begin working, God will honor our faith.
- Genesis 1:27, 28
- Mark 11:23
- Deuteronomy 8:18
- Luke 6:38
- Deuteronomy 28:8, 12
- 2 Thessalonians 3:10