Spiritual Law Enforcement
21 Dec 2015
During His earthly ministry, Jesus gave His followers the same authority that He had, and charged them with the responsibility to use it correctly. This authority covered everything in the earthly realm, and when He was resurrected, it was expanded to include everything in heaven as well as under the earth. This power has not diminished one bit over time, and God has now made it available to everyone on earth. Most people are unaware of this, but it does not change the fact that we are responsible for enforcing God’s spiritual laws. The devil tries to limit us by keeping us ignorant of what has been given to us, but when we as Believers realize how powerful we are, he will no longer be able to hold us down.
A. The authority that God gave to Jesus is the same authority that Jesus offers us.
- Jesus gave the disciples power to cast out unclean spirits, heal the sick, and raise the dead. He also told them to preach the Gospel as they went (Matthew 10:1, 7, 8).
- We have the power to take care of any disease or medical issue, just like the disciples did.
- God has put this power under our control. This means we can command into existence in our lives whatever we want to see manifested, according to spiritual laws.
- This commandment carries with it a promise, but it only operates by faith in God’s grace. Faith takes what grace has made available.
- When we seek out God’s kingdom first, everything we want will come to us (Matthew 6:33).
- The kingdom of God operates according to His spiritual laws. We must delve into the Word to learn what those laws say about what our lives should be like, and then enforce those laws.
B. Whatever blessings we see in the physical realm originate from the spirit realm.
- We should remember that God is the One Who gives us power to get wealth, in order to establish His covenant with us (Deuteronomy 8:18).
- This includes not only in our finances, but in every other area of our lives as well.
- Although He provided the power, we have the responsibility to “flip the switch” for the manifestation to take place.
- Whatever it is we give will be returned to us in much greater proportions than what we gave (Luke 6:38).
- With our finances, the “switch” is the act of giving, like the Bible instructs us to do.
- Matthew 10:1, 7, 8
- Deuteronomy 8:18
- Matthew 6:33
- Luke 6:38